In an effort to stay connected to one another in fellowship, SRBC has created this page for anyone to visit and find resources as we physically “social distance”. We pray that despite social distancing physically, that you are not actually being removed from fellowship. If you are feeling as if you are disconnected at any time, please call the church office at 216-861-7539 or email office (at) scrantonroad.org or lorisugano (at) scrantonroad.org
Also know that we are looking into more ways to use online programs to interact with each other, such as Zoom. So please keep interacting with this page and Pastor Mark’s emails to know how you can stay connected in fellowship.
Prayer Requests – secure online prayer requests form
Men’s Group – Use the link above to access the current Men’s Group lesson.
Women’s Prayer – Women’s prayer will take place online via Zoom on Sundays at 7pm. Please email Candi Ritzman for more information.
Sunday School Video Lessons
Sermons – Archive of all podcasts
Giving – secure online giving page
Donation and Service Opportunities:
- Mobile Hot Meal – email office (at) scrantonroad.org if you are interested in volunteering when these start back up
- Weekly Brown Bag Lunch Donations
- Food Pantry
- Mobile Care – email office (at) scrantonroad.org if you are interested in volunteering
- Phone Call Check In Team – email office (at) scrantonroad.org if you are interested in volunteering
Online Video Messages and Devotions:
- March 13, 2020 – Isaiah 44
- March 16, 2020 – Romans 12
- March 17, 2020 – An Ephesians 2 People
- March 18, 2020 – A Firm Foundation
- March 19, 2020 – Pure Religion
- March 20, 2020 – Friday Devotion
Remember, Be Salty and Light:
Matthew 5: 13-16 (NIV)
Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.