In an effort to stay connected to one another in fellowship, SRBC has created this page for anyone to visit and find resources as we physically “social distance”. We pray that despite social distancing physically, that you are not actually being removed from fellowship. If you are feeling as if you are disconnected at any time, please call the church office at 216-861-7539 or email office (at) scrantonroad.org or lorisugano (at) scrantonroad.org
Please keep interacting with this page and Pastor Mark’s emails to know how you can stay connected in fellowship.
Prayer Requests – secure online prayer requests form
Giving – secure online giving page
Donation and Service Opportunities:
- Brown Bag Lunch Donations for June 4th lunches
- Food Pantry Donations for June 2nd
- Mobile Care – email office (at) scrantonroad.org if you are interested in volunteering
- Phone Call Check In Team – email office (at) scrantonroad.org if you are interested in volunteering
Online Video Messages and Devotions:
View past devotions here
This week’s devotions:
Women’s Prayer – Women’s prayer will take place online via Zoom on Sundays at 7pm. Please email Candi Ritzman for more information.
K Groups – Several K Groups are currently meeting online using Zoom. More information regarding the use of Zoom can be found here. Please contact the church office for a current schedule of K Groups.
Sunday School Video Lessons
- March 22, 2020 (Two lessons this week) – Intro to Romans AND Romans Chapter 1
- March 29, 2020 – Romans Chapter 2
- April 5, 2020 – Romans Chapter 3
- April 19, 2020 – Romans Chapter 4
- April 26, 2020 – Romans Chapter 5
- May 3, 2020 – Romans Chapter 6
- May 10, 2020 – Romans Chapter 7
- May 17, 2020 – Romans Chapter 8
- May 24, 2020 – Romans Chapter 9
- May 31, 2020 – Romans Chapter 10
Sermons – Archive of all podcasts
Remember, Be Salty and Light:
Matthew 5: 13-16 (NIV)
Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.